Wallack's TheatreBroadway at 30th St., New York, NY
ABOUT THIS THEATRE
Previously known as
Built by Lester Wallack, who managed it from the 1882 opening until 1887. After Wallack retired, there were many managers, including A. M. Palmer, who renamed it for himself. The original name was restored in 1895. In 1915, it was torn down and replaced by an office building.