Eighth Street (Broadway & 4th Ave), New York, NY
Originally the Church of St. Ann, which had been abandoned by the time Jacob Aberle converted it to a variety theatre in 1879. After Aberle left, other companies took over (several of them German-language groups) and it became known as the Germania in the 1890s. It was a booking house when it closed in 1902. It was razed the next year.
Built: 1879 Closed: 1902 Demolished: 1903