Cinema 49235 W. 49th St., New York, NY
ABOUT THIS THEATRE
Herbert J. Krapp, architect. The Shuberts built it in 1921 but lost it in the Depression, during which it was briefly rented by the Federal Theatre Project for three productions. In 1940, closed and reopened for a brief tenure as a movie house, Cinema 49. Demolished in December of that year.