CBS Radio Playhouse No. 2251 W. 45th St., New York, NY
ABOUT THIS THEATRE
Previously known as
Eugene DeRosa, architect. Named for its owner, producer Marc Klaw. In 1929, it became the Avon. In 1934, it was leased (and later sold) to CBS. When CBS sold it in 1953, the new owners demolished the theatre and replaced it with a parking structure.