444 Broadway (Howard & Grand), New York, NY
Originally the site of Tattersall's Stables, which were replaced in 1850 by City Assembly Rooms. When that burned down in 1854, a minstrel house was built in its place. For the next six years, its name and management changed numerous times. In, 1860, it began a brief life as a legit house called Broadway Boudoir. It was Fellow's Opera House, a variety theatre, when it burned down in 1866.
Built: 1854 Demolished: 1866